Do you need a translation service?

For the past decades as I remember, there have been vast demands on translation or interpretation services. Indeed, at least in the Asian context. When I was in college, I have had Indian and Iranian friends and there I learned the need for a language translation. My need was not answered as convenient as it could be in today's internet era. I should have found this awesome Hindi translation service website.

And why do you think that I called this website awesome? Because they got a bunch of translation services including Arabic translation and Farsi translation. On top of that, aside from doing interpretation and subtitling and other related services, they have this fantastic 95% response rate to all emails, within an hour.

Just a heads up! Should you ever be stacked in a situation like mine, you know the website to go to. Good luck!

No comments: