My Pacquiao vs De La Hoya Live Stream Post and Dirty Net Lurkers

My Pacquiao vs De La Hoya Live Stream Post and Dirty Net Lurkers. Yes, I have seen this series of Anonymous comments with links to a malicious site, disguised as another Manny Pacquiao vs Oscar De La Hoya Live Stream link. I just patiently deleted a couple of the same, thinking that it is just a coincidence. After that, somebody just managed to post a comment saying the **diot word. Here is a screen shot of what I am talking about before setting my blog comments into moderated.



I say, it's a lame and pathetic move. If you can't beat my SEO, might as well talk to me in a nice way and we might just be good friends and enjoy the same benefit. People like these immature newbies must really grow up and eat a lot of "kamote" to have a good taste of what is called a healthy net presence.

Good luck na lang mga tsong!

No comments: