2009 Tournament of Roses Parade Videos

2009 Tournament of Roses Parade Videos. Have you got them? I have been looking for some Tournament of Roses Parade Videos taken during the 120th Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena, today Jan. 1, 2009. But it looks like nobody has uploaded anything yet, so far. I don't live in Pasadena, California and honestly, I haven't witnessed an event like this before, so a video or two would do the treat. Anyone got anything and share it here.. will be much appreciated.

Anyway, as I lurked into youtube, I found this video of Rain Bird Rose Parade Minute 2009 during their preparation: "2009 Tournament of Roses Parade Video 1"


2009 Tournament of Roses Parade Video 2


Kindly share your video finds here for the 120th Tournament of Roses Parade 2009 Videos mini compilation.

1 comment:

BJ Wills said...

You can find the entire parade in bits and pieces at: http://www.ktla.com/roseparade_video. They are the local TV station in Los Angeles, my hometown. I am currently living in China and I missed it so much. I had spent about an hour searching for a recording, but I should have figured that KTLA would post it!