My Super Sweet 16 Battle Royale Full Episode

My Super Sweet 16 Battle Royale Video Full Episode. Were you able to watch the full episode video of My Super Sweet 16 Battle Royale? Watch the clips here in segments. For the purpose of brief posting, I only tried to embed the Battle Royale clip 1 only, while the rest were available through links only.

For the first clip - Putting Ideas Together, Kirsten and Kristina met Darnell and Lacey being their party expert advisers and learned that they'll be competing with each other for the best party.



Please find below the My Super Sweet 16 Battle Royale Video Full Episode clips 2 to 6 links.

My Super Sweet 16 Battle Royale clip 2 - Best Dressed
My Super Sweet 16 Battle Royale clip 3 - Practice Makes Perfect
My Super Sweet 16 Battle Royale clip 4 - Round 1: Kirsten
My Super Sweet 16 Battle Royale clip 5 - Round 2: Kristina
My Super Sweet 16 Battle Royale clip 6 - The Winner

While you are here, might as well take a look at the Incubus - Black Heart Inertia Music Video.

No comments: