Planning to buy a string instrument

This is kind of becoming like a pressing matter that needs to be addressed as soon as possible. I need to lay down my plans regarding my intention to buy at least one string instrument in the coming weeks or so.

guitar shop

My first item on the list is a ukulele. Small one for the beginner or sort like. I think it is not bad to start from the bottom again. It would be smoother for me in terms of transition.

It has been quite a while since I played a guitar, so the starting over should be well-planned.

For now, I will be scouring the web for possible sites selling guitars. Foremost in my list is gold tone. I need to take a deep look at it and then take note of my priority items for my future buying rounds.

Do you know any online sites that sell string instruments? You may give your suggestions using the comment box below.

Rest assured that I will take them into considerations.

Image: shredmentor.com

No comments: