Protecting ones ears

Well, I do listen to quite a wide range of music genre and strange as it may sound to you, I don't really care what music is on the play. It seems like, I am able to appreciate and even adore music that are even labelled by some as "unusual".


Music is part of my daily routine to spend the day and let it pass by. But as much I do want to listen to music all day, I have to consider taking some rests when it comes to absorbing decibels. Ears' (eardrums) are irreparable, the medical experts say. They have to be protected as much as possible. Hence the use of earplugs.

One thing though, these items are bound to die out quite often times - like, in about 6 months or so, depending on the quality aspects. It is a good thing that there are sources to buy them, online or via physical stores.

The next time I would be buying one, I think I would be looking at musicians earplugs at MF. Their items look decent and elegant. Why not?

No comments: